Patricia Marshall Phone: 1-502-777-8198
E-mail: Kentucky ASCD
ASCD Student Chapters in Kentucky
Western Kentucky University ASCD
Rebecca Stobaugh, Faculty Advisor
E-mail: Rebecca Stobaugh
Kentucky ASCD, a diverse community of educators, assuring quality professional growth opportunities that stimulate, challenge, and maximize the best within all of us.
The Kentucky Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development Task Force has been working to revitalize the affiliate. We have reorganized through shared leadership to develop a diverse community of educators and quality professional growth opportunities that stimulate, challenge, and maximize the best within all of us.
- Programs will focus on closing the achievement gap.
- Networking with other professional education organizations will provide opportunities to influence educational policies.
- Regional representatives on the Board of Directors will become affiliate leaders in their respective geographical areas.
- Increase membership and reflect the diversity in all educational groups.
- Provide a communication system connecting all geographic regions into an educational community.
- Have a diverse governance structure that will maximize learning for all.
- Provide quality professional growth opportunities that meet the varied needs of all educators in the commonwealth.
- Be one of the most influential forces promoting high-quality teaching and learning through legislative and educational venues.