Streaming to You Live
Sessions from ASCD's Annual Conference
UPDATE: We have resolved the livestream difficulties, and we are back on schedule (see below), beginning with the Doug Reeves session at 1:30 p.m. (Central Standard Time). Thank you for your understanding.
Can't join us in San Antonio? Although we can't create the entire conference experience for you online, we can give you some idea of the enriching professional development that takes place at our conferences. All three of ASCD's general sessions—as well as sessions by many other dynamic presenters—will be streamed live online.
The following sessions will be streamed live and are free for you to view. To watch the sessions, visit www.ascd.org/aclivestream and follow the directions. Please note that the times provided are Central Standard Time (CST).
Saturday, March 6
- 1:30–3:00 p.m.—Douglas Reeves, "High-Impact Learning: Transforming Professional Development into Student Results"
- 4:00–5:00 p.m.—Marilyn Burns, "Using Results from Individual Math Assessments in Professional Development"
Sunday, March 7
- 8:00–9:30 a.m.—Robert Marzano, "Developing a Standards-Based Classroom, School, or District: Lessons from the Field"
- 10:00–11:45 a.m.—Second General Session with Don Tapscott, "Growing Up Digital: The Net Generation and the Transformation of Learning"
- 12:45–2:45 p.m.—Eric Jensen, "Teaching with Poverty and Achievement in Mind"
- 3:15–3:45 p.m.—Heidi Hayes Jacobs, "Curriculum 21: Essential Education for a Changing World"
- 5:00–6:00 p.m.—Laura Erlauer Myrah, "Leadership Practices That Pay Off in the World"
Monday, March 8
- 8:00–9:30 a.m.—Douglas Fisher, "Productive Group Work: The Power of Collaborative Learning"
- 10:00–11:45 a.m.—John Merrow, "The Future of Public Schools and Democracy"
- 12:15–1:45 p.m.—Gerard Puccio, "Creative Leadership: Skills That Drive Change"