2013 ASCD Leader to Leader Conference Registration
Attendees should complete a Registration Request Form and purchase the $100 registration through the ASCD Online Store before making travel arrangements.
Once you have completed registration for the L2L Conference through the ASCD Online Store, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with details about how to secure lodging at the conference hotel and make your travel arrangements.
Registration is open for the 2013 Leader to Leader (L2L) Conference.
Registration Request Form
Once you complete the registration request form, you will receive an e-mail with a discount code and instructions for how to purchase your $100 registration through the ASCD Online Store.
If you have already registered, be sure to make your travel and hotel arrangements. Visit the travel and lodging page for more information.
The registration fee for the L2L Conference is $100.* The registration fee includes the following:
- All L2L conference materials.
- Shuttle transportation between the Hyatt Dulles and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).
- An evening reception and dinner on Thursday, July 18.
- Breakfast, lunch, an evening reception, and shuttle transportation to and from Reston Town Center on Friday, July 19.
- Breakfast and lunch on Saturday, July 20.
- Hotel accommodations for the nights of Thursday, July 18, and Friday, July 19.
- Hotel accommodations on Wednesday, July 17 for affiliate developmental session attendees (affiliate executive directors, presidents, and presidents-elect).
L2L Conference attendees are responsible for
- Travel expenses to and from the Hyatt Dulles hotel.
- Meals before dinner on July 18 and after lunch on July 20.
- Lodging on nights other than July 18 and 19.
For special needs, questions, or concerns, please contact us.
*Because of the low cost of registration and the limited space available at this event, registration fees will not be refunded, but you may transfer them to another attendee.