ASCD Leader to Leader (L2L) Conference
The purposes of the 2015 L2L Conference are to:
- Offer constituent group leaders the opportunity to connect with other leaders across constituent groups and with ASCD staff and to lay the groundwork for further collaboration.
- Provide new content, ideas, resources and best practices to constituent group leaders to assist them to grow in their ASCD leadership role through networking, skill-building, and knowledge-sharing.
- Bring identified ASCD leaders together to learn about ASCD’s focus and direction in order to facilitate the alignment of the constituent leaders’ work with ASCD and across groups.
- Serve as an incubator of ideas and innovative methodologies for constituent groups and for the association.
Invited attendees include
- ASCD Affiliate Leaders
- ASCD Board of Directors
- ASCD Connected Communities Leaders
- ASCD Emerging Leaders
- ASCD Professional Interest Community Facilitators
- ASCD Student Chapter Faculty Advisors and Student Leaders
- ASCD Legislative Committee
- ASCD Whole Child Vision in Action 2015 Award Winners