Travel and Lodging
Participants are responsible for their own lodging. Please do not make your hotel reservation until you have registered for the conference. To secure ASCD group rates, make your hotel reservations by the listed cutoff dates. If the cutoff date has passed or if the room block is full, the hotel will offer the ASCD group rate based on availability.
Hilton Atlanta (All Pre-Conference and Conference Sessions will be held at the Hilton Atlanta)
255 Courtland Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Rate: $159 Single/Double or $179 Triple/Quad
Hotel Reservations Cutoff: October 15, 2012
Click here to book your hotel reservation online!
Remember to register for the conference and make your hotel reservations early. The conference and hotel room blocks will fill quickly.
- Register for the conference prior to making your hotel reservations.
- Hotel registration information will be included in your registration confirmation e-mail.
- You should secure hotel reservations by the cutoff date, October 10, 2012. Hotel rates are not guaranteed after the cutoff date or if the ASCD room block is full.
- You must make hotel reservations online or by phone.
- Confirm your hotel reservation by contacting the hotel directly.
^ Return to top.
Participants are responsible for their own transportation. Please do not purchase nonrefundable airline tickets unless you have received a confirmation e-mail from ASCD. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within three weeks of submitting your registration, please call ASCD to confirm your registration.
See What's Hot in Atlanta
Atlanta is the capital of the New South, with ample opportunities to relax, explore, and enjoy the city after a day of learning and networking with colleagues. From top attractions and history to outdoor adventures and award-winning culture, Atlanta aims to please.
^ Return to top.