We are no longer providing paper handouts for our conference sessions or Pre-Conference Institutes.
As a registered attendee, you can download handouts for the summer conference and Pre-Conference Institutes. Registered participants will receive registration confirmation and notification of session handouts via e-mail.
All session handouts will be posted on the ASCD website as PDFs and will be available for downloading from June 15, 2012, until August 3, 2012. In June, we will send details via e-mail, including the web address (URL location) and log-in information.
We encourage participants to bring their printed materials or laptops to view session handouts on site.
Download Pre-Conference and Conference Handouts
NEW: Note-taking capabilities with session handouts! To make it possible for you to take notes on session handouts, we provide the following options:
- Option 1: If you have Adobe Acrobat Standard or higher, you can use your PC or Mac to type notes directly on the PDF handouts.
- Option 2: If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Standard or higher, you can still use your PC or Mac to type notes directly on the PDF handouts using Adobe Reader.
Once you receive information via e-mail for downloading your handouts, you may access your handouts by visiting the downloads page and following the steps below:
- Log in with your username and password in the member sign-in area.
- Select the Pre-Conference Institute or conference you will be attending.
- To download a file, click on the green arrow next to the file name.
Meeting rooms may not have wireless access and will have limited electric outlets. Please make sure you download your handouts prior to leaving for Missouri and that your computer is charged each morning. We encourage you to download the handouts to your laptop or print copies and bring them with you to the sessions.
For iPad and iPhone users, You may need a special app to view handouts or take notes! Several apps are available for interactive PDF usage; however, they may require a purchase fee.
Need More Information?
For additional information, please contact the ASCD Service Center at 1-800-933-2723, then press 1, or e-mail us.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us make our summer conference and Pre-Conference Institutes earth-friendly events!