ASCD Institutional Membership
Institutional membership is a cost-effective way to distribute ASCD publications and professional development tools to 10 educators and 1 Premium member.
One Premium Membership
- ASCD In-Dues Professional Liability Insurance Plan*: An in-dues benefit that’s paid for by ASCD, providing $1 million in Educators Professional Liability Insurance.
- Home, Auto, and Life Insurance**: Insurance benefits that cover you, your family, and your livelihood at competitive group rates on a wide variety of insurance products from leading insurance companies, like GEICO & New York Life Insurance Company.
- One full Premium membership: Maximize the information and ideas you receive from ASCD with all the benefits of Basic membership, PLUS nine member books and several other cost-saving benefits.
Benefits for Team Members
- Professional Liability, Home, Auto, and Life Insurance**: Competitive group rates on a wide variety of insurance products from leading insurance companies like GEICO and New York Life Insurance Company Insurance Company.
- 10 subscriptions to Educational Leadership® magazine: The leading magazine for the professional educator that analyzes key issues in-depth and explores new educational practices that can make you more effective your job more rewarding. (8 issues)
- 10 subscriptions to Education Update newsletter: The official member newsletter of ASCD that focuses on trends in K–12 education, instructional and leadership practices, and new research that address learning and teaching. (12 issues)
- Two PDI/Conference vouchers—worth $100 each: Vouchers are valid for registration to the ASCD Annual Conference and Exhibit Show, the Conference on Educational Leadership, and the Conference on Teaching Excellence, as well as any ASCD Professional Development Institute.
- 10 PD Online® course keys: Led by expert authors, each course engages you in differentiated professional development with a blend of learning media.
- Members-only discounts: Save up to 20 percent on the best professional development resources on learning and teaching, including books, videos, and conferences.
- Unlimited members-only access to ASCD resources online: Explore our extensive research archives, including Educational Leadership editions dating back to 1943, get access to e-newsletters, and shop our Online Store.
- Policy Priorities newsletter: A quarterly update on education policy that provides background and context for critical, timely policy issues to better inform the decisions educators make and the work they do. (4 online issues)
- ASCD Express e-newsletter: A biweekly newsletter that seeks to give a new generation of educators in the United States and around the world the practical information they need to be the best-informed in the field. (26 issues)
*ASCD In-Dues Professional Liability Plan for Premium members does not cover retired members. You must be in good standing with ASCD. Member must be a W-2 employee of a school, college or university and the job must be their main occupation. Insurance products are for domestic United States only. Administered by Forrest T. Jones & Company.
**Insurance products are for domestic United States only. Insurance made available through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE). Administered by Forrest T. Jones & Company.