ASCD Premium Online Membership
- ASCD In-Dues Professional Liability Insurance Plan*: An in-dues benefit that’s paid for by ASCD, providing $1 million in Educators Professional Liability Insurance.
- Home, Auto, and Life Insurance**: Insurance benefits that cover you, your family, and your livelihood at competitive group rates on a wide variety of insurance products from leading insurance companies, like GEICO & New York Life Insurance Company.
- Nine member e-books: Stay on the leading edge of the most profound changes in education today with ASCD member e-books. Specially selected by ASCD editors and delivered throughout the year, our e-books are fully searchable and compatible with leading e-readers and tablets.
- Digital Educational Leadership® magazine: The leading magazine for the professional educator in digital format that analyzes key issues in-depth and explores new educational practices that can make you more effective your job more rewarding. Digital EL also offers instant links to audio, video, and websites mentioned in the text. (8 digital/online issues)
- Education Update online newsletter: The official member newsletter of ASCD that focuses on trends in K–12 education, instructional and leadership practices, and new research that address learning and teaching. (12 online issues)
- Members-only discounts: Save up to 20 percent on the best professional development resources on learning and teaching, including books, videos, and conferences.
- Unlimited members-only access to ASCD resources online: Explore our extensive research archives, including Educational Leadership editions dating back to 1943, get access to e-newsletters, and shop our Online Store.
- Policy Priorities newsletter: A quarterly update on education policy that provides background and context for critical, timely policy issues to better inform the decisions educators make and the work they do. (4 online issues)
- ASCD Express e-newsletter: A biweekly newsletter that seeks to give a new generation of educators in the United States and around the world the practical information they need to be the best-informed in the field. (26 issues)
- PD Online® course: Led by ASCD expert authors, world-renowned authorities on learning, teaching, and leading, PD Online courses offer an online learning experience that includes opportunities to tailor content to your learning needs and collaborate with colleagues through online discussion. Each course, valued at $99, engages you in differentiated professional development, with a blend of learning media.
- $100 conference and PD Institute voucher: Valued at $100, save on registration to any ASCD Professional Development Institute, regional conference, or the ASCD Annual Conference and Exhibit Show.
* ASCD In-Dues Professional Liability Plan for Premium members does not cover retired members. You must be in good standing with ASCD. Member must be a W-2 employee of a school, college or university and the job must be their main occupation. Insurance products are for domestic United States only. Administered by Forrest T. Jones & Company.
** Insurance products are for domestic United States only. Insurance made available through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE). Administered by Forrest T. Jones & Company.