Powered by a Partnership Between Pearson and ASCD
Connect Teacher Effectiveness to Leader Effectiveness
- 50+ online modules build the competencies of highly effective school leaders.
- Aligned to the 5 domains and 24 categories of Dr. Robert Marzano's evidence-based rubric.
- 24/7 online access provides flexibility.
- School-based case studies provide the authentic voice of the practitioner.
- Problem-based approach encourages immediate application in the school.
- On-site coaching and team development meet principals and teams where the issues occur—in the school building.
Principal Compass™ Program Highlights
- Benchmarks principals and their teams' self-assessment data against that of more than 300 high-performing principals
- Headlines authors such as Robert Marzano, Michael Fullan, Rick Stiggins, Jon Saphier, and numerous principal practitioners
- Integrates more than 3,000 classroom and practitioner videos to help strengthen your current program or build a brand new curriculum for principals and principal candidates
How Principal Compass™ Works to Build the Competencies of Effective School Leadership
Using the same underlying technology that drives Teacher Compass™, Principal Compass™ offers a complete system to build the competencies of effective school leadership.