Basic Member Book
At the time of publication, the following ASCD resources were available; for the most up-to-date information about ASCD resources, go to www.ascd.org. ASCD stock numbers are noted in parentheses.
Visit the ASCD Web site (www.ascd.org) and search for “networks” for information about professional educators who have formed groups around topics like “Arts in Education,” “Authentic Assessment,” and “Brain-Based Compatible Learning.” Look in the “Network Directory” for current facilitators' addresses and phone numbers.
What Works in Schools: An Introduction by John Brown (#PD04OC36)
- Classroom Instruction That Works: Research-Based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement Robert J. Marzano, Debra J. Pickering, Jane E. Pollock (#101010)
- Classroom Management That Works: Research Based Strategies for Every Teacher Robert J. Marzano, Jana S. Marzano, Debra J. Pickering (#103027)
- Doc: The Story of Dennis Littky and His Fight for a Better School Susan Kammeraad-Campbell (#105056)
- From Standards to Success: A Guide for School Leaders Mark O'Shea (#105017)
- Grading and Reporting Student Learning Robert J. Marzano and Tom Guskey (Professional Inquiry Kit; (#901061)
- A Handbook for Classroom Instruction That Works Robert J. Marzano, Jennifer S. Norford, Diane E. Paynter, Debra J. Pickering, Barbara B. Gaddy (#101041)
- How to Thrive as a Teacher Leader John Gabriel (#104150)
- The New Principal's Fieldbook: Strategies for Success Pam Robbins and Harvey Alvy (#103019)
- Promises Kept: Sustaining School and District Leadership in a Turbulent Era Steven Jay Gross (#101078)
- What Works in Schools: Translating Research into Practice by Robert J. Marzano (#102271)
- Classroom Management That Works: Sharing Rules and Procedures (Tape 1,
- Classroom Management That Works: Developing Relationships (Tape 2;
- Classroom Management That Works: Fostering Student Self-Management (Tape 3;
- What Works in Schools: School-Level Factors with Robert J. Marzano (Tape 1;
- What Works in Schools: Teacher-Level Factors with Robert J. Marzano (Tape 2;
- What Works in Schools: Student-Level Factors with Robert J. Marzano (Tape 3;
For more information, visit us on the World Wide Web (http://www.ascd.org), send an e-mail message to email@example.com, call the ASCD Service Center (1-800-933-ASCD or 703-578-9600, then press 2), send a fax to 703-575-5400, or write to Information Services, ASCD, 1703 N. Beauregard St., Alexandria, VA 22311-1714 USA.