Special Edition 1 | Volume 18 | Number 5
What Educators Need to Know About Cyberbullying (Special Edition)
Cyberbullying Curriculum and Prevention Resources
- A Thin Line: MTV's sexting, cyberbullying, and digital dating abuse prevention campaign.
- Common Sense Media's Cyberbullying Curriculum: Access research-based lesson plans by selecting "cyberbullying & online relationships" and your grade level from the dropdown menus under "Get started." Also on this page, find links to administrator- and teacher-targeted tool kits for federal E-rate and CIPA legislation compliance.
- Cyberbullying Research Center: A comprehensive website from Patchin and Hinduja that provides current research, cases, news, and strategies.
- CyberWise: Tools to help parents understand their children's digital world and help children make better online choices.
- Define the Line: McGill University's cyberbullying and digital citizenship research center.
- Embracing Digital Youth: A resource for addressing online youth risks with restorative justice.
- Netcetera: Parent and school resources from the U.S. Department of Education.
- One World Education: Curricular units with a global focus and firsthand student essays.
- Wired Safety: A student-centered site providing information about what to do if you are cyberbullied.
- Yahoo Safely: Tips for secure and appropriate use of social media and applications.
Click on keywords to see similar products: