Premium Member Book
At the time of publication, the following ASCD resources were available; for the most up-to-date information about ASCD resources, go to http://www.ascd.org. ASCD stock numbers are noted in parentheses.
- Celebrate Learning with Student-Led Conferences: Increase Student Accountability, Involve Parents, and Help Meet Standards by Susan Barnett and Barbara Benson (#200174)
- Education: The Key to a Healthy America by M. Joycelyn Elders (#202133)
- The Net: Teaching Zack to Think by Alan November (#202241)
- Teaching Thinking to Multiple Intelligences and Diverse Student Populations (#294022)
- Taking the Ho-Hum Out of Teaching: Strategies for Embedding Thinking Skill in the Curriculum by J. Robert Hanson and P. Robert Hanson (#200179)
- Dimensions of Learning Complete Program (#614239)
- Problem-Based Learning Across the Curriculum Professional Inquiry Kit by William J. Stepien and Shelagh Gallagher (#997148)
Visit the ASCD Web site (http://www.ascd.org) and search for “networks” for information about professional educators who have formed groups around topics like “Dimensions of Learning,” “Problem-Based Learning,” and “Teaching Thinking.” Look in the “Network Directory” for current facilitators’ addresses and phone numbers.
- Developing Minds: A Resource Book for Teaching Thinking, 3rd Edition edited by Arthur L. Costa (#101063)
- Dimensions of Thinking: A Framework for Curriculum and Instruction by Robert Marzano (#61187040)
- How to Develop Student Creativity by Robert J. Sternberg and Wendy M. Williams (#196073)
- How to Use Problem-Based Learning in the Classroom by Robert Delise (#197166)
- Problems as Possibilities: Problem-Based Learning for K–16 Education, 2nd Edition by Linda Torp and Sara Sage (#101064)
- Schooling for Life: Reclaiming the Essence of Learning by Jacqueline Grennon Brooks (#101302)
- The Soul of Education: Helping Students Find Connection, Compassion, and Character at School by Rachael Kessler (#100045)
- Dimensions of Learning Video Series (six videos) (#614236)
- How to Engage Students in Critical Thinking Tape 8 (#400050)
- Problem-Based Learning Across the Curriculum by William Stepien (#297182)
For more information, visit us on the World Wide Web (http://www.ascd.org), send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, call the ASCD Service Center (1-800-933-ASCD or 703-578-9600, then press 2), send a fax to 703-575-5400, or write to Information Services, ASCD, 1703 N. Beauregard St., Alexandria, VA 22311-1714 USA.