At the time of publication, the following ASCD resources were available; for the most up-to-date information about ASCD resources, go to
www.ascd.org. ASCD stock numbers are noted in parentheses.
- Beyond Induction: Become Passionate About Improving Professional Practice by Audrey Lakin (Audiotape # 203211; CD
- Bold Leadership: The Rocky Path to Excellence by Pam Robbins and Harvey Alvy (Audiotape #202160)
- Developing Mentoring Programs for Professional Excellence by Pam Robbins (Audiotape #203082)
- Leading and Building Community in the Swampy Lowlands of No Easy Answers by Robert Bastress, Betty Collins, Gail Covington McBride, and Eric Mills (CD # 504310)
- Educational Leadership on CD-ROM, 1992–98
- Creating the Capacity for Change by Jody Mason Westbrook and Valarie Spiser-Albert (#702118)
- Guide for Instructional Leaders, Guide 1: An ASCD Action Tool by Roland Barth, Bobb Darnell, Laura Lipton, and Bruce Wellman (#702110)
- The Art of School Leadership by Thomas R. Hoerr (#105037)
- Promises Kept: Sustaining School and District Leadership in a Turbulent Era by Steven Jay Gross (#101078)
- School Leadership That Works: From Research to Results by Robert J. Marzano, Timothy Waters, and Brian A. McNulty (#105125)
- The Hero's Journey: How Educators Can Transform Schools and Improve Learning by John L. Brown and Cerylle A. Moffett (#199002)
- Lessons from Exceptional School Leaders by Mark F. Goldberg (#101229)
- 1997 ASCD Yearbook: Rethinking Educational Change with Heart and Mind edited by Andy Hargreaves (#197000)
- Staying Centered: Curriculum Leadership In a Turbulent Era by Steven Jay Gross (#198008)
Visit the ASCD Web site (www.ascd.org) and search for “networks” for information about professional educators who have formed groups in the categories of “Instructional Supervision” and “Performance Assessment for Leadership.” Look in the “Network Directory” for current facilitators' addresses and phone numbers.
For more information, visit us on the World Wide Web (http://www.ascd.org), send an e-mail message to
firstname.lastname@example.org, call the ASCD Service Center (1-800-933-ASCD or 703-578-9600, then press 2), send a fax to 703-575-5400, or write to Information Services, ASCD, 1703 N. Beauregard St., Alexandria, VA 22311-1714 USA.