At the time of publication, the following ASCD resources were available; for the most up-to-date information about ASCD resources, go to
www.ascd.org. ASCD stock numbers are noted in parentheses.
- The Art and Science of Teaching: A Comprehensive Framework for Effective Instruction by Robert J. Marzano (#107001)
- Classroom Instruction That Works: Research-Based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement
by Robert J. Marzano, Debra J. Pickering, and Jane E. Pollock (#101010)
- Classroom Management That Works: Research-Based Strategies for Every Teacher by Robert J. Marzano, Jana S. Marzano, and Debra J. Pickering (#103027)
- A Handbook for Classroom Instruction That Works by Robert J. Marzano, Jennifer S. Norford, Diane E. Paynter, Debra J. Pickering, and Barbara B. Gaddy (#101041)
- A Handbook for Classroom Management That Works by Robert J. Marzano, Barbara B. Gaddy, Maria C. Foseid, Mark P. Foseid, and Jana S. Marzano (#105012)
Videos and DVDs
- The Art and Science of Teaching Program 1: Effective Instructional Strategies (one 45-minute DVD) (#608075)
- The Art and Science of Teaching Program 2: Effective Classroom Management Strategies (one 45-minute DVD) (#608076)
The Whole Child Initiative helps schools and communities create learning environments that allow students to be healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged. To learn more about other books and resources that relate to the whole child, visit
For additional resources, visit us on the World Wide Web (http://www.ascd.org), send an e-mail message to
firstname.lastname@example.org, call the ASCD Service Center (1-800-933-ASCD or 703-578-9600, then press 2), send a fax to 703-575-5400, or write to Information Services, ASCD, 1703 N. Beauregard St., Alexandria, VA 22311-1714 USA.