ASCD Member Books
Throughout the year, ASCD publishes a wide range of award-winning titles for educators in every grade level and subject area.
ASCD Select and Premium members receive many of these brand-new books as a member benefit. Member books are mailed directly to these members hot off the press, before they are offered for sale in an ASCD catalog.
Join ASCD today to receive member books throughout the year.
Visit the online store to purchase copies of these books or hundreds of other discounted resources available to members.
See a list of coming member books.
See frequently asked questions about member books.
- Questioning for Classroom Discussion: Purposeful Speaking, Engaged Listening, Deep Thinking by Jackie Acree Walsh and Beth Dankert Sattes (Premium) (November 2015)
- The Motivated Brain: Improving Student Attention, Engagement, and Perseverance by Gayle Gregory and Martha Kaufeldt (Select) (September 2015)
- Better Than Carrots or Sticks: Restorative Practices for Positive Classroom Management by Dominique Smith, Douglas B. Fisher and Nancy E. Frey (Premium) (August 2015)
- Rethinking Grading: Meaningful Assessment for Standards-Based Learning by Cathy Vatterott (Select) (July 2015)
- The Power of Extreme Writing: How do I help my students become eager and fluent writers? (ASCD Arias) by Diana Cruchley (Select) (July 2015)
- Peer Coaching to Enrich Professional Practice, School Culture, and Student Learning by Pam Robbins (Premium) (May 2015)
- Teach, Reflect, Learn: Building Your Capacity for Success in the Classroom by Pete Hall and Alisa Simeral (Select) (April 2015)
- Solving 25 Problems in Unit Design: How do I refine my units to enhance student learning? (ASCD Arias) by Jay McTighe and Grant Wiggins (Premium) (April 2015)
- Seventeen Thousand Classroom Visits Can't Be Wrong: Strategies That Engage Students, Promote Active Learning, and Boost Achievement by John V. Antonetti and James R. Garver (Premium) (February 2015)
- Formative Classroom Walkthroughs: How Principals and Teachers Collaborate to Raise Student Achievement by Connie M. Moss and Susan M. Brookhart (Premium) (January 2015)
- School Culture Rewired: How to Define, Assess, and Transform It by Steve Gruenert and Todd Whitaker (Select) (January 2015)