At the time of publication, the following ASCD resources were available (ASCD stock numbers appear in parentheses). For up-to-date information about ASCD resources, go to www.ascd.org. You can search the complete archives of Educational Leadership at
Visit the ASCD Web site (www.ascd.org) and search for "networks" for information about professional educators who have formed groups around topics like "Assessment for Learning," "Interdisciplinary Curriculum and Instruction," and "Quality Education." Look in the "Network Directory" for current facilitators' addresses and phone numbers.
- The Art and Science of Teaching: A Comprehensive Framework for Effective Instruction by Robert J. Marzano (#107001)
- Collaborative Analysis of Student Work: Improving Teaching and Learning by Georgea M. Langer, Amy Bernstein Colton, Loretta S. Goff (#102006)
- Educating Everybody's Children: Diverse Teaching Strategies for Diverse Learners (revised and expanded 2nd edition) edited by Robert W. Cole (#107003)
- Educational Leadership October 2007 Early Intervention at Every Age (#108021)
- Enhancing RTI: How to Ensure Success with Effective Classroom Instruction and Intervention
by Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey (#110037)
- Getting to "Got It!": Helping Struggling Students Learn How to Learn by Betty K. Garner (#107024)
- Reframing Teacher Leadership to Improve Your School by Douglas B. Reeves (#108012)
- Breaking Through Barriers to Achievement
- How to Informally Assess Student Learning
- Implementing RTI in Secondary Schools
The Whole Child Initiative helps schools and communities create learning environments that allow students to be healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged. To learn more about other books and resources that relate to the whole child, visit www.wholechildeducation.org.
For more information: send e-mail to
email@example.com; call 1-800-933-2723 or 703-578-9600, press 2; send a fax to 703-575-5400; or write to Information Services, ASCD, 1703 N. Beauregard St., Alexandria, VA 22311-1714 USA.