- Teachers use PD Online courses to learn independently through a self-paced format that helps them improve their classroom practice, advance their professional development, or earn academic or career credit.
- Teacher leaders use PD Online courses as a catalyst for an ongoing, collaborative professional learning community engaged in virtual or face-to-face learning.
- State, district, and school administrators use PD Online courses to tailor and target professional development for groups or individual teachers.
- Staff development coordinators use PD Online courses to bolster school-based or district programs with research-based content from ASCD authors.
- College faculty use PD Online courses to supplement or provide coursework for college credit in degree or certification programs.
Save on systemwide adoptions